I figured since my blog is brand new, and I'm still in the "getting to know you" phase, I'd offer my readers a glimpse inside my own purse. I'm a big bag kind of girl who carries around WAY too much. It's terrible for my poor back, but I'm always tossing in more, convinced I'll somehow need 4 lipsticks and a Chinese takeout menu. I scored this huge, soft, purple leather Tano handbag at a resale shop this past summer, and it's been my go-to bag ever since.
So, what's inside...?
- My iPhone 4 (which isn't pictured, because I used it to snap this photo)
- My Harajuku Lovers makeup bag, which I've had since college. (Hey, I've loved Gwen Stefani since high school.)
- Estee Lauder hairbrush
- L'Occitane hand lotion
- Kiehl's lip gloss in "Golden Melon"
- H&M vanilla-scented hand & face wipes
- Clinique powder compact
- A second cosmetic case by Juicy Couture, which holds random crap like mints, lady products, and my old iPod Nano & earbuds
- Michael Kors wallet
- Keys and reward cards (anyone tried the Belly Card yet?) on a Brighton keychain
- Kate Spade sunglasses (which I never use, because I always wear my regular eyeglasses, by Tom Ford)
- Kindle Fire, for reading while commuting on the CTA.
Confession - I cleaned out my purse before snapping the photo. I wish I could say mine's perfectly organized all the time, and that I make effective use of the pocket space, and don't just let everything sink to the bottom so I'm randomly digging every time I need to powder my nose or let myself into my apartment after a late night out in the city ... but then, I'd be lying ...
So, now you've seen what's in MY purse ... tell me, what's in YOURS?